This is the program to be used for the international flightlog and the Norwegian xc-league.
Download track logs from many Garmin models, MLR, CoMo, Log_It/MuzzyLoggeR/GPS Tracklogger, Top Navigator / XC Trainer, Brauniger/Flytec models,
Digifly Graviter, Digifly Leonardo, CPilot, Flymaster F1, DSX series, MTK/Pentagram, Ascent and Syride SYS'Nav.
Magellan models are also supported (SporTrack), but I have not received much feedback on which models that works.
Upload/download waypoints to/from Garmin models, MLR, Brauniger/Flytec models, Top Navigator / XC Trainer, Flymaster and Syride SYS'Nav.
NB NB NB
- This version has no longer the highest priority regarding updates. Try using version 5.x.
Version 4.92 (exe) (zip).
- Online validation of igc files.
Version 4.91 (exe) (zip).
- Updated parsing of AH and AL parameters in airspace files.
- Syride GPS: Support for C records.
- Limit time gap between concatenated logs to 1 hour.
- Select only the latest log when saving raw igc file logs.
Version 4.90 (exe) (zip).
Version 4.89 (exe) (zip).
- Downloading tracks from old and new Flymaster models separated. The main button is for the newer Flymaster firmware versions. To use the old protocol use an entry in the
track log menu. A new GPS type command line parameter has been added to support this, "flymasterold".
Version 4.88 (exe) (zip).
- Support for the Flymaster GpsSD.
Version 4.87 (exe) (zip).
- Support for the new Flymaster models.
- Support for sub-second time stamps when reading igc-files. Only one position within a second is kept.
- Cmd. line: Convert waypoint files (e.g. wptsrc="source file" wptdest="destination file"). The destination file extension determines the format
(".geo.wpt", ".utm.wpt", ".ozi.wpt", ".com.wpt", ".mps", ".cup", ".gpx", ".kml", or ".dat").
- Competition mode: Always igc files, kml-files are optional.
- Attempt to automatically set new COM port by looking for changes in the registry.
Version 4.86 (exe) (zip).
- Cmd. line: Expand $time into HHMMSS for file names.
Version 4.85 (exe) (zip).
- Support for Syride SYS'Nav.
- Cmd. line: Support for Syride SYS'Nav.
Version 4.84 (exe) (zip).
- Support for MTK Holux M-241.
- Cmd. line: Bugfix in downloading waypoints from IQBasic.
Version 4.83 (exe) (zip).
Version 4.81 (exe) (zip).
Version 4.80 (exe) (zip).
- Support for UTF-8 encoded waypoint files.
- Fixed CompeGPS waypoint file decoding.
Version 4.79 (exe) (zip).
- Cmd. line: Support for Ascent.
- Better support for CDATA segments in XML files.
Version 4.78 (exe) (zip).
Version 4.77 (exe) (zip).
- Fixed bug in converting igc-fles to kml.
- Fixed bug in downloading track from Ascent.
- Fixed bug in downloading track from Leonardo.
- New GPS: Ascent.
- Fixed bug in downloading from MTK.
- Airspaces: AC part included in OpenAir outputs.
- Airspaces: Arcs/circles can be replaced by segments in OpenAir outputs.
- Calculate distance between first and last point of selected part of a tracklog.
- Comp. mode: Pilot comp. ID put in igc file.
- Flymaster: Waypoint airfield indicator uploaded regardless of SW version.
- GarminUSB: Notify external program with download progress.
- Possible to invoke time/speed/vario filters during download.
- Cmd. line: Select a particular track using /track=N1,N2...
- Fixed bug in function generating the .kml tracklog.
- Fixed bug in function generating the Google API file for CTR.
- Possible to define the maximum error when approximating circle/arcs in a CTR file.
- Support for making a CTR file suitable for Google API.
- Cmd. line: New parameter /flightlist for downloading flightlist and send it to an external program.
- Source file name extension in file format conversion feature is not case sensitive.
- Support for making a .kml file for GoogleEarth animation of a track log.
- New parameters available for .csv track log files output.
- Signature is added to track log files only if track is downloaded from a GPS.
- Fixed bug in reading kml-files. Comma allowed after height in "coordinates" tag data.
- Support for Leonardo Pro (new protocol).
- Bugfix when reading multiple tracks from Brauniger/Flytec.
- Bugfix in encoding CompeGPS waypoint file.
- Possible to set UTC offset for Top Navigator.
- Read/Write CompeGPS waypoint files.
- Show glide/vario data of selected track points.
- IGC-files from LK8000/XCSoar validated.
- Turned off Xon/Xoff control when reading waypoints from XcTrainer.
- Allow 5 digits in waypoint height data from Brauniger/Flytec.
- Most internal text strings and file names now use Unicode.
- Waypoint height in .kml files may be omitted.
- Emty track log segments in .gpx files does not cause GpsDump to crash.
- The setting of the flag for powering off the Flymaster after a track download is saved in the registry.
- Filter to remove wild height changes executed when saving file.
- Added filter to remove wild height changes. Select a maximum ascend/descend rate between two consecutive tracklog points.
- Bulk convert between .kml and .igc.
- Cmd. line: Bugfix for /wr_wpt used with Flymaster and IqBasic.
- MLR bugfix.
- Cmd. line: New command /noloopopt to turn off loop flight optimisation before saving .kml log file.
- Cmd. line: Position of error dialog boxes is set by the posz and posy commands.
- Comp. mode: CoMo supported. Waypoints are not downloaded before track log.
- Bugfix in IqBasic (selecting track in Win7).
- Value shown in name for COMPID/CIVLID waypoints.
- Comp. mode: COMPID/CIVLID obtained from Flymaster waypoint list.
- Download waypoints from Flymaster.
- Cmd. line: New command /chkkml=".kml file name". Program returns 1 if signature is ok.
- Cmd. line: Flymaster supported in commands for upload/download waypoints.
- Removed user option for including a G-record when saving tracks in IGC format.
- Bugfix: Data from Brauniger/Flytec for the A-record in the IGC file corrected.
- Fixed layout of IGC file output.
- For Graviter, Log_It and MTK GpsDump will make multiple attempts (for up to 30 seconds) to connect to the GPS.
- Button "Log_It" changed to "Flymaster".
- TopNav protocol "PWC2002" changed to "MXP2004".
- Upload pilot name, CIVLID and COMPID to Flymaster.
- Removed detailed information in statistics dialog box.
- Barometric height displayed for IqBasic/6015.
- Fixed waypoint height when fast downloading from MLR.
- Serial port closed 0.5 seconds after last waypoint sent to MLR.
- Cmd. line: Parameter /timeout limited to 86400.
- For all instruments except Graviter, Log_It and MTK GpsDump will make multiple attempts (for up to 30 seconds) to connect to the GPS.
- Fixed bug in MTK.
- Updated Flymaster waypoint upload protocol to match v1.15.
- Cmd. line: New parameters /filterend and /timeout.
- Comp. mode: Competition end time supported.
- Support for CPilot (uses the MLR protocol).
- Updated Flymaster waypoint upload protocol to match v1.14.
- Fixed bug reading Graviter tracklog.
- Cmd. line: Support for using only /com=N as parameter input.
- Support for uploading waypoints to Flymaster.
- WinPilot waypoint file saved with ID and/or name.
- DSX pilot data read before invoking editor for uploading pilot data.
- Fixed bug reading CTR file.
- Fixed bug uploading CTR to Brauniger/Flytec.
- IqBasic/6015 waypoint upload/download.
- Read/write WinPilot (.dat) waypoint files.
- Cmd. line: IqBasic/6015 waypoint upload/download.
- Support for MTK/Pentagram.
- Flymaster: Set altitude alarm level.
- Cmd. line: New GPS type "mtk" for downloading tracks from MTK/Pentagram.
- Support for IQ Basic / Flytec 6015.
- Fixed bug in computing arc points in some CTRs.
- Cmd. line: New GPS type "iqbasic" for downloading tracks from IQ-Basic / Flytec 6015.
- Fixed bug in downloading tracks from Brauniger/Flytec models.
- Multiple track selection for Brauniger/Flytec models.
- Upload pilot data to DSX models.
- Dynamic allocation of CTR segments. Handle record type DA.
- Loop flight optimisation may be turned off by setting gap distance to zero.
- Added support for TopNav/Aircotec protocols that include pressure/GPS height selection.
- Fixed naming of CTRs when uploaded to Garmin.
- Radius of a CTR circle is in knots, unless the number is followed by "km".
- Maximum allowable gap in loop flights is adjustable.
- Cmd. line: New command /rd_geo_wpt for saving downloaded waypoints in a geo. format.
- Cmd. line: New GPS type "mlrc" for rapid downloading of MLR waypoints.
- Cmd. line: No limit when selecting COM port.
- Comp. mode: Handle no pilot list when uploading waypoints.
- Write CTR(s) to a .gpx file.
- Cmd. line: Upload user name and COMPID to Flymaster.
- Comp. mode & cmd. line: Send notify message if log file already exists.
- Barometric height (if present) included in signature for .kml files.
Note that versions 4.30 to 4.34 always includes a barometric height, but does not include it in the signature.
When 4.35 reads these files the signature will be wrong. To validate the other data just remove the barometric height block and reload the file.
- Cmd. line: GPS type DSX supported.
- Comp. mode: After download the track, upload COMPID/CIVLID if none were defined on the GPS.
- Not necessary to have both track log and waypoint protocols defined for Garmin models (e.g. Oregon).
- Fixed bug in triangle optimization with logs having more than 2000 points.
- The .csv file output contains barometric altitude.
- Difference between barometric altitude and GPS altitude displayed.
- Bugfix. Pressure altitude not always initialised to zero for some GPS models that do not have this parameter.
- Downloading track from DSX series.
- Pressure altitude decoded from Brauniger/Flytec/Flymaster/DSX.
- Pressure altitude supported in .igc and .kml files.
- Out-and-return and triangle optimisation added to .kml file.
- Fixed bug in downloading CTR from Brauniger/Flytec.
- Allow port numbers to be set without consulting the registry.
- Support for ENL in .igc files. Available from Garmin models supporting the depth parameter.
- Cmd. line: Fixed bug in /wr_wpt and /wr_wpt2 command when adding COMPID and CIVLID.
- Cmd. line: Negative values allowed for /posx=X and /posy=Y. Check that the caption area is within screen.
- Cmd. line: New parameters /posx=X and /posy=Y. (X,Y) is the position of the upper left corner of the windows used for selecting a track from a
track list and for setting the pilot ID.
- Remaining download time shown if possible to estimate.
- Flymaster GPS power turned off after downloading track if flag set (also for cmd. line).
- Comp. mode: Fixed bug checking for DIGIFLY. Waypoint download is skipped if not MLR.
- Comp. mode: Fixed bug in reading waypoints from an MLR/Digifly.
- Cmd. line: Waypoint upload progress sent to external program.
- Fixed error reading the registry when accessing the Garmin Forerunner 205.
- Support for setting pilot and glider data on Flymaster
- Comp. mode: Pilot number read and checked when downloading track from Flymaster.
- Comp. mode: Fixed bug when downloading track log and checking for DIGIFLY.
- Cmd. line: New parameter /sendlog=N for notifying other programs about downloaded positions. N is the timestamp interval in seconds.
- Cmd. line: Confirmation of pilot number asked after downloading the track.
saving a track log in competition mode.
- Possible to concatenate tracks read from files.
- Decode .gpx track log files containing multiple track segments.
- Fixed bug in decoding waypoint height in .gpx files.
- Waypoint description encoded/decoded when accessing GoogleEarth waypoint files.
- Turning off power to Garmin GPS selected by ticking menu item "Misc->Pwr off after wpts wr & log read".
- Added recognition of Competino+ and Flytec 6020.
- Comp. mode: Hopefully fixed bug when downloading track logs from Garmin USB.
- Comp. mode: Default action is to enable downloading and checking waypoints for Garmin USB devices. Can be cancelled by a misc. menu command.
- Comp. mode: Confirmation of pilot number asked after downloading the track.
- Comp. mode: Bugfix: Flag indicating that the track has been saved is set.
- Comp. mode: Flag used to generate .igc file saved between sessions.
- Comp. mode: Internal pilot list updated after uploading waypoints with GPS type and any available serial number.
- Comp. mode: Internal pilot list can be saved in a .csv file.
- Comp. mode: Special competition mode saved between sessions.
- Product data from the Leonardo assumed to be DIGIFLY. Hopefully this fixes bug in downloading track in competition mode.
- Added timeout check for downloading track log from MLR/Leonardo.
- Show selected track points in a new window (View -> Show track). This feature is not meant for detailed analysis, just to check if things seem ok.
- Fixed bug in "copy to clipboard" statistics function.
- Heights in Ozi waypoint files may be decimal strings.
- HOCIDCOMPETITIONID added to igc file format.
- Comp. mode: Special comp. mode entered both by Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Alt+C.
- Comp. mode: Turn off power for Garmin models after downloading track and uploading waypoints.
- Comp. mode: Port name and GPS type shown in dialog box headings.
- Comp. mode. The kml file is always generated. An igc file can also be generated if requested from the command line or from the file menu.
- Cmd. line: New command /wr_ctr
- Cmd. line: New command /pwroff
- Cmd. line: Allow Topnav, XcTrainer and Magellan for uploading waypoints.
- Fixed bug in module computing track statistics. Error occured in tracks with more than 6000 points.
- Reading Brauniger/Flytec logs: Date incremented only when time stamp goes back more than one hour.
- Reading .igc logs: Date incremented only when time stamp goes back more than one hour.
- Reading .igc logs: Negative GPS heights allowed (does not follow .igc format).
- Command line: /nocheck added for skipping speed analysis (competition mode).
- Fixed bug in listing available COM ports
- Digifly Leonardo included (using the MLR protocol)
- Negative numbers allowed in the SecondsFromTimeOfFirstPoint tag of .kml files.
- Command line: Session number used for the /notify can be set by user.
- Command line: Length of class name in /notify increased to 256.
- Before saving a log, the selected track log positions are searched for multiple tracks. Useful for active logs in Garmin devices. GpsDump will search the
log for flags indicating a new track, and for time gaps. The time gap can be set in the Misc menu.
- Command line: New command /nosplit for deactivating the feature above.
- Command line: Notify an external program when a pilot name has been set (competition mode).
- Command line: Fixed bug regarding the /exit command.
- Fixed bug in decoding and encoding SeeYou .cup waypoint files.
- Timestamp and height not mandatory in .gpx waypoint files.
- Possible to send only waypoint ID to Compeo/Flytec family.
- Competition mode settings saved between sessions.
- Added support for GPS model Flymaster.
- Fixed bug accessing serial ports 10 and up.
- Size of main dialog selectable. See the "Misc" menu.
- Ignore variable "T" in Open Air airspace files.
- Allow serial number to be vacant when reading .igc log files.
- Competition mode updated.
- Updated command line options.
- Added support for Compeo+ and Flytec 6030.
- New command line option for notifying other programs: /notify
- Program exit code added. 0 = last transfer ok, 1 = error in last transfer.
- Fixed bug when uploading waypoints in command line mode.
- Fixed bug when downloading track log from the Flymaster F1.
- Not necessary for a Magellan track log file to start with a parameter description.
- New GPS model: Flymaster F1.
- PWC2002 format supported for TopNav.
- Fixed bug in command line option /rd_wpt.
- New command line options: /comp_log, /comp_dir, /comp_fs, /compid, /civlid and /filter.
- Fixed error accessing Garmin USB on Vista.
- Import waypoints in GoogleEarth format.
- Download waypoints from XC-Trainer.
- Possible to set timestamp and symbol for waypoints. Relevant for Garmin. Parameters can be encoded/decoded in Ozi waypoint files.
- Imported track log checked for time going backwards (choice of removing faulty points).
- Downloaded track log checked for time going backwards (just notification).
- Export waypoints in GoogleEarth format.
- Fixed bug when reading IGC files (time crossing midnight).
- New pilot list format in competition mode.
- Shortcut Alt+Ctrl+T added for TopNav (TNCM).
- New command line parameter LOGFILE. If the command line starts with a ", it is replaced with one that is between the two "s.
If the (resulting) command line does not start with a '/', LOGFILE is assumed. GpsDump will check the file extension to determine the file format.
It is now possible to associate a file type with GpsDump. Double clicking on a track log file will start GpsDump and read the file.
- Fixed bug when reading waypoint files using the GPX format.
- The minutes part of a position in IGC track logs can be equal to 60.
- Height allowed to be missing in track logs using the GPX format.
- Max./min. climb rate included in flight statistics in the .kml file.
- CSV format for logs supported. Export a log first to see what the format looks like.
- Allow the human readable date and time to be missing in OZI track logs.
- Competition mode: Track log positions with a timestamp earlier than a set time is ignored.
- Fix for removing track positions from Garmin with invalid times (competition mode).
- Buttons in statistics dialog box moved.
- When saving .kml files a name based on the time of the first track position is suggested.
- New track log format: .kml. The old format is not valid for output (reading is ok). The new files can be opened by GoogleEarth.
- File menu updated. When reading or writing files select the correct file type so GpsDump can decode/encode it correctly.
- Option for analysing track speeds in order to remove "wild" points from the track log. Enabled first time version 4.03 is run.
- Command line /dl_log= is replaced by /kml_log=
- New command line: /dat2kml=
- Read Magellan track log file.
- GPS time error changed to 14s for MLR.
- Read/write GPX files/waypoints.
- Show CTR as waypoints. Emulate CTR arc when sending to Garmin.
- CTR element 'AC' (airspace class) ignored when reading airspace files. Instead, the 'AN' (airspace name) element is used to separate airspaces in the file.
- Possible to upload airspaces to Garmin (serial port and USB) as track logs. Circles are inscribed in a polygon with 32 segments. Note that for polygons the
first and last point does not have to be equal. This is also true for for the Compeo/Competino/Flytec.
- Download CTR from Compeo/Competino/Flytec.
- Write selected CTRs to a file.
- Delete selected CTRs from the list.
- More flexible format allowed when reading a waypoint file (Geo format). Possible to use "DD.dddd.." or "DD MM.mmm.." or "DD MM SS.s..".
- Support for downloading track log from Garmin model Forerunner.
- Possible to select all CTR with ctrl-a.
- Timeout for CTR upload acknowledge increased to 20 seconds.
- Fixed bug when aborting CTR upload.
- If equal CTR names, GpsDump may append number, e.g. (1).
- Reading CTR file not aborted if non-implemented records are found. CTR ceiling info showed. CTR floor is still sent as a remark to the GPS.
- Local time used in track statistics.
- Not tested: Save IGC logs from Magellan and XC-Trainer from command line. New GPS type XCT_MXP for command line.
- Improved CTR upload for Compeo/Competino/Flytec.
- Changed to the OpenAir file format for airspace description (see http://www.winpilot.com/UsersGuide/UserAirspace.asp).
Added commands for editing and creating an airspace.
- Changed to local time when displaying track logs. Added command for setting the local time offset.
- Changed time between each waypoint transfer to MLR from 1s to 0.5s.
- Command line parameter /exit checked after uploading waypoints.
- Added buttons for the most used track log download commands.
- Fixed bug reading waypoint files having the UTM format.
- Waypoint numbering in Ozi waypoint file format starts with 1.
- Upload CTR to Compeo/Competino/Flytec. The CTR data is read from an .xml file (example). More than one airspace can be read from
the file. The polygon points must be listed in clockwise rotation. The last point should not be equal to the first point. All airspaces are uploaded to the GPS.
2006-07-05: The Open Air file format looks much easier to parse, so this format is a strong candidate for later versions of GpsDump.
- Show track log download progress for Magellan.
- Negative heights allowed when reading waypoints from Compeo/Competino/Flytec.
- Waypoint list heading "Comment" renamed to "Name".
- Two options for sending waypoints to Compeo/Competino/Flytec. Either the "Name" or "ID" plus "Name". These options are reflected in the command line
parameters "/wr_wpt" and "wr_wpt2".
- OLC statistics added.
- New command line parameter (igc2kml) for converting .igc files to .kml files. Example:"GpsDump /igc2kml=E:\Pg\Igc\2005-06-04-xgd-001-04".
No file extension is needed, they are assumed to be .igc and .kml. In addition, the overwrite parameter is recognized.
- Fixed problem with accessing old versions of Garmin 12.
- Handle Compeo devices that return Galileo as the model type.
- Bugfix in Garmin USB read module ("E223 Packet read error").
- Fix in module getting Garmin USB port/file name.
- Small bug reading IGC-files.
- Adjust the track log time to fix the GPS time error on MLR versions <= 2.71.
- Command line parameter igc_log handling depend on the last character. If this is '\' the file name is as defined by the IGC. Otherwise a normal filename
- Small fix regarding the TopNavigator track log protocol.
- New command line parameter WIN. If set to 0 the GpsDump window is hidden, 1 will minimize the window, while 2 (or omitted) will show the window normally.
- GoogleEarth track logs can be clamped to ground.
- GoogleEarth track log description text conforms to UTF-8.
- Flight statistics dialog box re-written. Maximum distance using 5 turnpoints included.
- Flight statistics for the OLC added. Not finished as I don't have the .olc file format description.
- For the Compeo/5030 version >= 2.20 and Competino/5020 version >= 1.14 the track log is selected by the user from GpsDump, not the instrument.
- Program size crossed the 300kB border...
- Support for Garmin Quest.
- Show progress while downloading tracklogs from XC Trainer.
- Save a tracklog for viewing in GoogleEarth.
- Upload waypoints as a tracklog to Garmin GPS using USB.
- Thanks to Trond Skj°nsberg for pointing out a detail in the serial port setup procedure. Setting 2 stop bits seems to make the PL2303 chip in USB-to-serial
converters go wild when a GPS sends only one. I have only tested this version on my PC, but have decided to make it official so more people can test it.
- New short cut Ctrl-F for downloading log from Flytec 5020/5030.
- New short cut Ctrl-X for downloading log from XC-Trainer.
- Track log protocol MXP 2004 supported (for XC-Trainer and Top Navigator).
- Baudrate for XC-Trainer waypoint up/down-loading set to 9600.
- Spaces in front of the owner name reported back from IQ-Compeo/Competino/Flytec ignored. Negative GPS heights allowed. As a result of the problems with version
2.18 of Compeo, a track log filter is available. When enabled, consecutive points that are more than 1 hour or 36 km apart can be ignored.
- Number of port names read from the registry increased to 20.
- Fixed error in the debugging module (caused hangup when reading logs from Garmin 60C using the USB port).
- Fixed error in the LogIt module (sentence type "$PMLR,NUMTRACKPOINTS,...").
- User name storage for Compeo/Flytec increased to 40 characters (Flytec 5020 version 1.13).
- Command line parameter /igc_log is also used to save IGC logs from Garmin, Log_It and MLR. If the GPS type is IQ-Compeo/Competino or Flytec 5020/5030 the raw IGC
data from the GPS is stored.
- New command line parameters /pilot and /id.
- The GPS types IQ-Compeo/Competino/Flytec5020/Flytec5030 have been separated into 2 groups in the menu. The same procedures are called, but too many people have
asked me if the Flytec versions are supported...
- Tracklog data from the main window can be copied to the clipboard using Ctrl+C. The data is converted to text strings with comma-separated items.
- Fix for long registry names for COM ports.
- Height included when reading IGC files.
- IGC file format updated to reflect changes set by the Online Contest (OLC). See also 'Validate IGC file'.
- Read/write track log files using the MapSource format. No waypoints read/written.
- Read/write waypoint files using the MapSouce format.
- New command line parameter /usb.
- New command line parameter /mps_log.
- Transfer from Log_It always stopped by sending an abort string.
- Added Garmin USB for Win98. Not sure it finds the correct USB port name.
- Undocumented Garmin product data packet ignored (USB mode).
- Possible divide-by-zero in distance calculation fixed.
- Fixed error when specifying COM port on a command line.
- Garmin 60CS with USB supported.
- Message for missing/bad user name from IqCompeo shown.
- COM port number shown in program header.
- Garmin logs containing illegal timestamps can be saved with starting time 1990-01-01.
- Progress shown when reading log from IqCompeo.
- Product name shown when downloading from Top Navigator and XC Trainer.
- Simple errors in log skipped when downloading from Top Navigator / XC Trainer.
- Download waypoints from Top Navigator and XC Trainer. Name truncated to 6 chars. Select SUMMARY PRINTOUT on the TN.
- Upload waypoints to Top Navigator and XC Trainer. Select auto-receive mode on the TN.
- New command line parameter /dl_log. String "$date" expanded in file name.
- New command line parameter /ozi_log. String "$date" expanded in file name.
- New command line parameter /igc_log.
- File name written in product status field when reading/writing waypoint files.
- Menues re-organized
- New GPS: XC-Trainer
- New command: Read IGC file
- File name written in product status field when writing DL, Ozi and IGC log files
- File name extension for Ozi waypoint files is "wpt"
- Flight statistics computed for selected track positions only
- Garmin GPSMAP60C/CS: Mysterious tag value ('T') in the Garmin protocol capability packet ignored
- Command line parameters possible
Version 3.47 New Log_It compatible device "GPS Tracklogger" included.
Version 3.46 Dumping logs read from TN included. Downloading track logs from Magellan Meridian (9600 bauds). Other models/commands have not been tested.
Version 3.45 MuzzyLoggeR included (same commands as Log_It). Downloading track logs from Magellan Meridian seems to work (4800 bauds).
Other models/commands have not been tested.
Version 3.44 Downloading track logs from Magellan Meridian seems to work. Other models/commands have not been tested.
Version 3.43 Fix for IQ-Compeo version 2.13. When selecting a COM port the list shows all installed ports (by reading the registry), not just the free ones.
Extension for waypoint files using the Ozi format changed to .wpt.
Version 3.41 Bug in erasing Log_It tracks fixed. A new algorithm for finding the maximum
distance between two track positions is implemented.
Version 3.40 includes a more suitable waypoint symbol for Garmin GPSmap 76S.
Version 3.39 includes fixes for USB-to-serialport converters.
Version 3.38 includes the option to copy flight statistics to the clipboard.
Version 3.37 includes statistics for a selected flight. One of the items is the maximum
distance between any two points in the track. The position of the points is also displayed. These are inputs to the
international flightlog when logging a free distance flight.
Version 3.35 allows gaps when saving a log to a file. Individual points may thus be omitted. Use the Ctrl and Shift
buttons when (de)selecting the points.
Version 3.34 includes reading logs from Digifly Graviter. Height is added to waypoints (useful for Galileo and some
Version 3.33 includes reading Ozi Explorer track log files. Bugs have been removed (uploading waypoints to newer Garmin
models, downloading Galileo user name).
Version 3.31 supports the Galileo from Brauniger. Set the instrument to the flight analysis mode (Main setup menu ->
Flightmenory -> Select flight and press Enter) before starting the track log download (shortcut Ctrl+E). The Galileo outputs
the log using the IGC format. This log can be stored unmodified by executing 'File -> Write IGC log from GPS'. Uploading
waypoints at full speed is not supported (by the Galileo ?), a delay of 0.3 seconds is inserted between each waypoint.
Version 3.29 includes speed (km/h) the last 60 seconds, workaround for mystery Garmin data packet.
Version 3.28 includes waypoint file format using geographical units (DD mm ss).
Version 3.27 handles track logs from the Top Navigator. 'SeeYou' waypoint file format is included.
Version 3.24 handles waypoint upload/download to/from an MLR.
Version 3.23 includes IGC file generation/verification.
Version 3.21 includes Ozi waypoint format, ctrl-a to select all items in a list, newest waypoint format from Garmin.
Version 3.20 includes more COM ports, coordinate type selection.
Version 3.19 includes shortcuts.